Warehouse Team Leader Required
In this full time permanent position, you will be working on site at a customer warehouse in Daventry. You will be responsible for achieving daily auditing targets by checking the accuracy of pallets and cages of stock, before they leave the warehouse, to ensure they meet the delivery requests and no errors have been made.
Alongside managing the stock accuracy, you'll also be required to monitor stock loaded into trailers against drivers' paperwork and check the accuracy of incoming deliveries.
You'll work in collaboration with the onsite customer teams and managers to meet the goal of getting the shops shelves stocked.
What do I need to be a Team Leader Warehouse Team Leader?
- Delivery Checker's will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- Ensure your own and the team's KPI's are met
- Perform and document weekly supervision with each team member
- Monitor audit data to provide performance feedback to each team member regarding output and error rates
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- You must have your own transport
- Freezer department
- Full Time Permanent salaried position - 37.5 Hours each week, working weekly rotating 8 hour shifts on any 5 days out of 7.
- Shifts 06:00-14:00 & 10:00-18:00
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
- Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in the please click on the apply button today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.