Warehouse Operatives Required
Our valued client is currently recruiting for a number of Warehouse Operatives in Doncaster. If you are looking to kickstart your career then this could be for you!
- This is a full time permanent position based at our customers distribution centre in Doncaster
- Rate of pay: £19,760 per annum
- Weekly hours: 40hours per week
- Shift Patterns: 5 out of 7 - 8 hour shifts
- Working Environment - Ambient
As a Warehouse Stock Operative, you will work as part of a dynamic and supportive team in what can be described as a fast-paced and target driven environment to ensure the stock entering or leaving the depot is accurate.
Our activities vary, so often, you may be required to work across multiple different workstreams such as Goods Inbound checks, Picker Accuracy audits and Load Adherence checks most of which require periods of manual handling.
- Audit the Inbound accuracy of supplier deliveries on the GFR program.
- Audit Picker accuracy of stock destined for stores and fully investigate all errors found.
- Adhere to agreed audit and error verification procedures at all times.
- Maintain integrity at all times.
- Ensure the expected productivity levels are achieved, in line with customer expectations.
- Review daily targets in line with customer expectations.
- Flexible working shifts patterns - just ask!
- Competitive salary with optional pension scheme
- Regular overtime is available
- Free onsite parking & subsidised canteen
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Recognition Awards and Incentives
- Genuine career progression
- Refer a friend bonus
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.
To apply for this fantastic position with an immediate start and get your career back on track with a market leading company, click on the apply button today.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.