Store Manager - QSR
26-28k (D.O.E) + bonus and benefits
· Are you wanting to take that next step in your career?
· Do you have food and retail experience?
· Do you want to join an amazing 'family' team working directly with an even more amazing product?
Over the last five years our client has grown rapidly, driven by the amazing appetite for their incredible product. They've opened stores all across the UK as well as Oman, Bahrain, Dubai, Malaysia and Turkey, so they've learnt a thing or two about what it takes to be a great Store Manager!
As a Store Manager you'll be supported and trained on how to be a strong leader from the front, a hands-on manager and leader of people, with a good head for numbers and excellent controls to both run and deliver your 'own' business.
Our clients' standards are very high and so their recruitment process is vigorous. We will need to be convinced you are equally as passionate about service and attention to detail as they are. The rewards are high too, you'll be the captain of your own ship in a business whose entire business model relies on creating happiness.
Store Manager Key Responsibilities:
· Responsible for P&L of store
· Management of Labour costs and staff productivity
· Upholding company values
· Driving business growth and sales
· Leading, engaging & managing the team
· Team training and development
· Passionate about delivering a fantastic customer experience
· Motivating the team to maximise performance
· Delivering and maintaining high operational standards always
· To uphold high standards of Health & Safety and Food Safety policies
Key Skills needed include:
· Able to work under high pressure in fast environment
· Fully flexible and career driven
· Proactive, dedicated and 'can do' attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong leadership skills, able to engage and motivate teams to deliver results
· To lead by example, by being a team player
· Operationally confident in a 'hands on' environment
· Highly driven with a strong work ethic
· Able to analyse data, produce weekly reports and plan accordingly
If this sounds like you and you think you are up for the challenge, please get in touch with an up to date CV to apply.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.