Sports & Leisure Manager
Salary - £23,500
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Sports and Leisure Manager to manage the pool area and lifeguarding teams, as well as support with the delivery and coordination of the Sports and Leisure programmes, to ensure high levels of customer engagement and experience while maintaining a safe and secure environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong Leisure background and experience as a Assistant or Duty Manager in a multi-purpose leisure centre or fitness.
- Ensuring the safety of customers and team members and security of equipment, chemicals, plant room and pools.
- Maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness through an excellent induction plan and ongoing training of team members.
- Ensuring that the Sports & leisure programme is delivered to the highest standard whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ensuring the good working order of all pool and plant equipment and ensure that all procedures are followed
- Planning, implementing and monitoring winter close down and summer opening procedures.
- Ensuring that all Lifeguards are fully trained to the required legal standard.
- Observing all RLSS and STA requirements.
The successful Person will:
- Hold a current NPLQ Lifeguard qualification.
- Have previous experience of successfully delivering a Sports & Leisure programme.
- Be trained in legionella awareness.
- Ideally hold a RLSS or STA Trainer qualification.
- Hold a current Pool Plant Operations qualification would be desirable.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.