Spa Therapist - luxury hospitality venue
Full time - up to £27,000 per annum
Part time - £11.50 per hour
A fantastic opportunity to join an established luxury hospitality brand in Gloucestershire. My client is looking for both a full time and part time Spa Therapist to join the team at their beautiful venue in Cirencester.
Spa Therapist - The role:
- Carries out a range of Treatments to an extremely high standard.
- Assist the Beauty Management Team.
- Build a regular client base.
- Ensure Treatment Rooms are of a consistent high standard.
Spa Therapist - The person:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
- Self motivated and a good team player.
Renumeration and Benefits:
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
- Uniform provided.
- Meal provided on duty.
- Commission on retail sales.
- Discount on product purchases.
- Discount on Treatments.
- Use of the Swimming Pool & Gym on working days.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.