Site & Injection System Engineer
Shropshire Based with Travel
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000
Our trusted client is a business that provides solutions to prevent & treat fuel problems with a key specialism in the microbiological contamination of hydrocarbon fuels. They provide services to all fuel-using industries from small yachts to global mining companies.
As the largest downstream fuel additive supplier in the UK, we are now looking for an enthusiastic Engineer to join their team in Shropshire. This is an ambitious company which puts people at the heart of growth and success.
The successful candidate will perform two functions. Firstly periodic visits to customer sites and be the face of the company, seeking to enhance relationships with existing clients. You will be carrying out key duties to ensure their systems are kept compliant. You will be working alone predominantly or sometimes alongside like-minded and supportive colleagues to provide a great customer service. The second part of the role is the design & manufacture of bespoke additive dosing systems for the marine, rail & aviation industries. This role would suit someone who can combine an office based role (75%) in the design & manufacture of dosing systems with site visits maintaining these systems (25%).
- Site visits across UK & European-based Super-yachts
- Fuel Sampling
- Additive system monitoring & top up
- Fuel System Maintenance and Servicing
- Workshop manufacture of injection systems
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our company values: Respect, Accountability, Reliability & Integrity.
- Taking pride in the work and service you deliver.
- Basic level of computer skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Previous experience with fuels, chemicals or site maintenance
- Basic Mechanical Engineering knowledge such as pipework, fabrication & minor CAD work
- Full driving license
- In addition to your basic salary there are significant opportunities to earn bonuses and overtime
- 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
- 23 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
- Company vehicle
- State-of-the-art Training provided externally
- Annual Pay Review process
- General perks, benefits & discount offerings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with a difference with lots of exciting long term plans. If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you and you are an experienced Site Engineer then please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.