Location - Willesden NW2 4RA
Salary - £15,798 per annum plus bonus & benefits
Part-time, Permanent. 28 hours (4 days per week) to include weekends on a rota basis
We are looking for an enthusiastic Shop/Store Manager to job share the running of our Willesden outlet. You must be committed to creating an outstanding shopping experience for our supporters and have experience of diving sales plus increasing donations from your local area. Recruiting and maintaining a team of volunteers is also a requirement, together with administering to the business needs of this outlet.
Purpose of the Shop Manager role:
- Drive sales performance to exceed targets, maximising cost efficiency.
- To ensure the highest standards of customer care and service are demonstrated by self and volunteers.
- To coach, lead and manage a team of volunteers.
- To achieve compliance with relevant regulation e.g. health and safety, whilst adhering to all policies and procedures.
- To promote strong relations within the local community to enhance the profile and good name of the charity.
Shop Manager Requirements:
- Retail supervisory/ management experience is preferred together with working knowledge of Health and Safety.
- The successful candidate will have good communication and organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly.
- Basic IT skills are essential.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and organised.
- The ability to maintain excellent rapport with staff, volunteers, supporters, and donors.
- To consistently demonstrate a dedicated approach to the quality of customer service and team working.
- Comfortable working in a small team both strategically and operationally.
- Results-driven, able to measure and quantify own outcomes.
- Highly organised with ability to plan effectively and allocate resources appropriately.
- Interest in fashion and an understanding of visual merchandising.
- Passionate about working for a charitable organisation.
The role demands a great blend of skills, along with the belief that every blind and partially sighted Londoner should be able to lead their life to the full. As an equal opportunities' employer, my client welcomes applicants from all backgrounds irrespective of race, religion, belief, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications at this time we will only be able to respond to those applicants invited for interview.
Please note the closing date for this vacancy is Monday the 7th of June 2021
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.