Senior Recruitment Consultant - Shrewsbury
Retail and Hospitality Division
£25,000 to £32,000 basic plus excellent commission scheme
Due to expansion C2 Recruitment are looking to hire Recruitment Consultants & Senior Recruitment Consultants to join our highly successful recruitment team. We are looking for people who are already successful recruitment consultants ideally working with the Retail, Hospitality or Sales sectors.
As one of the leading Retail & Hospitality Recruitment Consultancies in the UK, C2 Recruitment specialises in the recruitment of permanent management roles for a number of blue-chip retail and hospitality companies across the UK. We are entering our 13th year in business - and we are still growing!
This unique and exciting position is Home Based and ideally you will be living in Shropshire. In addition, you will be required to visit our headquarters in Shrewsbury 1-2 times a month.
You will be involved in account management, identifying and developing new business relationships, candidate sourcing and selection, providing career advice, salary negotiations and managing candidates through the full recruitment process.
What we are looking for:
- Driven, enthusiastic, ambitious people, who are looking to succeed
- A Can Do attitude, positivity is a must
- Open mindedness and adaptability you might get thrown in at the deep end
- Confident and an engaging personality
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience within a specialist recruitment consultancy is a must.
What we will offer you:
- Uncapped earning potential including an industry leading bonus scheme
- Opportunity to set your own targets and working hours
- An open, honest and friendly culture
- The support of an already successful established team
- The benefits of working with a profitable, expanding company (it's a great time to join us!)
- Fantastic incentives, bonuses and a great working environment
- Unlimited future development
Please click on the apply button and attach a copy of your most recent CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.