Senior Property Manager
Salary circa £40,000 - £45,000
A successful entrepreneurial family company is looking to recruit a Senior Property Manager for their Property Management department managing the company's privately-owned property portfolio predominantly in North West & Central London which comprises of circa 250 properties.
The property portfolio comprises of HMO's, self-contained flats, houses and commercial property.
As a property manager, you will support the Head of Property to manage/maintain a portfolio of residential property in North West London.
You should have experience in the following areas:
- Supporting the team to ensure tenants satisfaction and a compliant property management service
- A good understanding of property maintenance and overseeing in house contractors, as well as third party contractors
- Lettings, management and a clear understanding of Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- Maximising rental income and ensuring voids are kept to a minimum and mitigating rent arrears
- Dealing with adhoc problems and unforeseeable situations
- Property management software packages (Focus)
- Planning routine and reactive maintenance
- Carrying out property inspections both planned and adhoc
- Carrying out evictions and dealing with both the County Court and Bailiffs where necessary
- Ensuring properties are well maintained and costs are well controlled
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Handling complaints and providing solutions
- Familiar with local authority licencing requirements
To apply for this position, a full valid driving licence as well, as a minimum of 5 years prior property management experience is essential. The hours will be Monday - Friday 9am-6pm, with the occasional weekends, as per business needs.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a large property company / Landlord assisting in managing their property portfolio. This role is for someone who is both passionate and thrives in a fast paced environment acting like the owner of the business and effectively stepping into the shoes of the Landlord.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you feel you have the right skills and passion for this role, please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.