Full Time Sales Consultant - Field Based - Home Furnishings
Brent Cross area of London (a vehicle is provided with the role so you will need to hold a valid driving licence)
Basic Salary £18,000 per annum + Uncapped Commission (OTE guaranteed for 1 year at £30,000-£35,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a growing, prestigious and dynamic home flooring retailer. The role of Home Sales Consultant is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Sales Consultant to work for a retailer that truly puts the customer 1st in everything they do.
If you are passionate about retail, customer service and sales along with an interest in home interiors then we would like to hear from you…
Responsibilities of the role:
- Attending appointments in customers' homes to deal with customer queries about products and supporting the customer in making the right decision for their flooring needs.
- Deliver outstanding customer service that exceeds expectations and encourages recommendation and repeat business.
- Maximise the conversion rate of internet and store generated leads by presenting suitable products to the customer in the comfort of their home.
- Work to exceed personal sales and conversion targets, supporting the overall store targets and KPI's.
- Bring a customer's idea and concept to life and support the customer in achieving their vision for their home.
- Act as a brand ambassador and be passionate and knowledgeable about the products available.
Skills and experience required:
- You will need to be an experienced Sales Consultant/Assistant Manager or Store Manager who is able to quickly build a rapport with customers/clients.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a consultative customer sales role from within the fashion, DIY, Home Interiors or Flooring sector of retail.
- Flooring experience isn't essential because full training will be provided.
- Open and honest character who is outgoing, friendly and warm- approachable person with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven.
- You will need a full driving license for this role. A vehicle is provided.
- Live with 1 hour commute of Brent Cross.
- £35,000-£40,000 OTE with a guaranteed earning for the 1st year at £30,000-£35,000 per annum depending on experience
- Staff discount and Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to become a company shareholder
- Working within a great team environment and culture that is supportive and collaborative.
- Option to work Monday to Friday will be considered
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply today for more information about this amazing opportunity…
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.