Sales Advisor - Leading Home Furnishing Brand
Basic salary £15,000 per annum OTE 25-30K
- Can you be a retail brand ambassador?
- Are you really passionate about home interiors and flooring?
- Do you have a natural ability to build strong customer relationships through offering outstanding customer service?
If so, we want to hear from you?
We are currently recruiting for a prestigious and well-respected homewares retailer across Scotland. With over 150 stores and growing, this is a fantastic brand to work for, with a real focus on their people.
- Work together with your store team to wow our customers at every turn.
- Provide top notch customer service, helping customers with pre sales queries and order completions, as well as post sales questions and (very rarely!) escalating the odd complaint.
- Support your team with promotion changes and store housekeeping, and report into one of our fab Store Managers (a master of all things flooring)!
- Always be on the lookout for new ways to improve our store, our service, and better serve our customers.
- Teach you all you need to know about our glorious products and collections, so you can offer bespoke advice to each individual customer.
- We'll also teach you how to draw and cost a room, so you can deliver flooring excellence to our customers.
- You're in that little sweet spot of being sales driven AND customer focused. And you're passionate
- about what you do.
- We're after a speedy thinker who's nice to their core. A presentable, switched on and honest person, who brings a little joy to every interaction.
- You're naturally self motivated, enthusiastic, and keen to impress.
- You sweat the small stuff and have a "no customer left behind" attitude (we have a 5* Trust Pilot rating to maintain)
- 28 days holiday (inc. BH)
- Opportunity to join share scheme after passing probation
- Pension scheme
- 20% Employee discount
- OTE of 25-30k
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading brand in their field with unrivalled progression prospects and uncapped earnings. If you feel this is the role for you, please apply with an up to date CV via the links above.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.