Sales Advisor - Prestigious Homewares Brand
Up to £25,000 per annum plus amazing benefits including bonus!
6 Months Full time Contract
We are currently recruiting for a growing, prestigious homewares brand in London. This is an exciting time to join this retailer as they continue to expand and develop their brand further. This retailer offers premium, high quality appliances for the home.
Reporting to the Retail Manager, the successful candidate will sell and advise customers in the selection and purchase of appliances, with the possibility of up-grading products whilst promoting the brand at all times.
We are looking for an individual who would like a flexible working environment as this role will predominantly be supporting our sales phone lines working from a home-office location, as well as supporting the London retail stores, serving customers face to face. You will be required to provide Saturday and ad-hoc support when required.
Full home-working equipment will be provided.
This role is a full-time position offering 37.5 hours per week, on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
The hours per week are worked within the core operating hours detailed below;
Monday - Friday - 8.00 am to 20.00 pm
Saturday - 9.00 am to 18.00 pm
The role holder will:
- Give product advice on appliances and accessories to consumers
- Sell products to consumers confidently, explaining features and benefits whilst successfully up selling and cross selling to optimise sales.
- Accurately process appliance and accessory sales orders and achieve team and individual sales targets'
- Demonstrate appliances confidently and professionally to both pre-purchasers and owners
- Deal professionally with customer queries - over the phone, face to face and via written communication ensuring accurate well-constructed responses.
Will have a good understanding and experience of working directly with customers in a sales role. They should have excellent written and verbal skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels. An ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time is essential.
The successful candidate will also have excellent IT skills including basic Word, Excel. Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage although training will be given.
What's on Offer?
This is a 6 month full time contract however there is a strong possibility this position will become permanent.
- Salary up to £25,000
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance @ 4 x Salary if enrolled in pension scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Medicash Scheme - money back towards the cost of healthcare and wellness
- Childcare voucher / Eye-care voucher / Cycle to work scheme
- Substantial discount on company products
This is an amazing opportunity especially if you would like to combine working from home with working in store. Please click on the apply button if you feel you have the right experience.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.