Senior Team Leader/Assistant Manager/ Product Expert
(Reduced-Risk Product* Product Expert/Senior Team Leader)
6 Month Contract initially with the opportunity to extend
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 pro rata
Fantastic opportunity arisen for charismatic, passionate and motivated individuals who are looking for a new challenge; being a part of the UK launch of a new reduced-risk product*, developed by a global brand.
Working on behalf of my client, they have a number of full-time positions available for Product Experts and Team Leaders, located in the London area.
As an Expert, you will be key in driving consumer product education through trial, assisting with the initial phase of the brand journey.
We want you!
Supporting the wider team, you will be the face of the brand in a variety of retail environments.
This is a high-profile role and needs a person with certain characteristics and attributes, who can continuously and consistently deliver an exemplary consumer experience;
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Retail Team leader / Assistant Retail Management skills
- Affinity towards brands/Brand Ambassador
- Confident, relatable, approachable and articulate
- Influential and authentic to the audience
- Relentless energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Adaptable and resilient
- Knowledge of the reduced-risk products* category is beneficial
- Initial consumer/customer engagement at designated retail locations
- Education on product benefits
- Offer in-store trial opportunities
- Merchandising and retailing of products
- Generate leads
- Data capture
- Asset management
- Stock reporting and management
Team Leader additional responsibilities
- Management of the retail location
- Management of entire retail team at designated retail location
- Comprehensive reporting
- Store opening and closing procedures
- Training other members of the team
- Day to day Health & Safety
- £23,000 - £27,000 pro rata salary (dependent on experience)
- Great opportunity to learn and gain experience with immersive training to support you in the role
- Incentives above and beyond salary, including team activities
- A brilliant team of colleagues and friends
*Reduced-risk products (RRP) are products with the potential to reduce the risks associated with smoking.
All references to consumers, leads and trialists refer to existing adult smokers and vapers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced and driven brand ambassadors with retail experience to work with a dynamic and growing company who really value their people.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.