Retail Team Driver - Romford
Salary: £22,465 plus bonus* (*criteria applies)
Work Pattern: 48 hours per week (Any 5 out of 7)
We are currently looking for a Retail Team Driver based in Romford. Full Driving Licence Required. Vehicle Provided.
This role will require you to oversee the transportation of a small team of stock counters to and from each shift. Whilst on site, you will be expected to undertake accurate stock taking duties using a hand-held terminal / bar code scanner. You will not be based in one store and will be travelling to a different client site for each job.
Driver Benefits include:
- Vehicle provided.
- Driving time paid.
- Expenses paid.
- Progression opportunities.
- Paid holiday.
Driver Responsibilities include:
- Following the correct processes when notifying your count team of the pick-up points and timings for each shift
- Transporting your team to and from each site
- Escalating any issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
- Completing a team attendance sheet, detailing the stock counters expected on the bus, who attended and the arrival time of the bus on site.
This role requires you to have a Full Driving Licence
This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts, due to insurance policies we also cannot hire anyone under the age of 21.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.