Retail Team Leader - New Store Opening
Leading Charity Retailer
Salary up to £20,500 per annum + great benefits
40 Hours per week (including weekends)
My client is a very successful and leading charity organisation, with stores across the UK; they continue to expand their store portfolio.
They are looking for a strong Retail Team Leader for their store in Bradford. They are looking for high calibre, commercial managers to join the store and to lead the store to success. This is going to be a very successful and busy store for this growing charity.
To be a successful Retail Team Leader with my client you will have sound fashion retail management experience with the ability to drive a team to achieve fantastic sales and service, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail. You will be a commercially minded Manager with a real passion for people!
Retail Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and service within the store, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided
- You will be responsible for building key relationships within the local community
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard
- Staff scheduling
- Dealing with HR issues
- Visual merchandising
- Ensuring excellent profitability of the store
Retail Team Leader Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong management experience gained within retail fashion or charity retailing
- Knowledge of the charity sector and working with volunteers, passion for the sector
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative and good eye for detail
- IT literate
- Strong budgetary management skills
- Strong people skills
- Commercially minded Manager
- Highly motivated and passionate about charity retailing
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing charity organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment.
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management, please do not hesitate to apply today.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.