Retail Store Manager (Reduced-Risk Product* Expert)
6 Month Contract initially with the opportunity to extend
Salary between £27,000 - £30,000 per annum dependant on experience pro-rata
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a charismatic, passionate and motivated individual who is looking for a new challenge; being a part of the UK launch of a retailer who are launching a new reduced-risk product*, developed by a global brand.
Working for my client, they have full-time positions available for Product Experts, located in the London area.
As a Retail Expert, you will be key in driving consumer product education through trial, assisting with the initial phase of the brand journey.
We want you!
Supporting the wider team, you will be the face of the brand in a variety of retail environments.
This is a high-profile role and needs a person with certain characteristics and attributes, who can efficiently and effectively manage a retail environment;
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Retail Store management experience
- Affinity towards brands
- Confident, relatable, approachable and articulate
- Influential and authentic to the audience
- Relentless energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Adaptable and resilient
- Knowledge of the reduced-risk products* category is beneficial
- Consumer/Customer engagement at designated retail locations
- Education on product benefits
- Offer in-store trial opportunities
- Merchandising and retailing of products
- Generate leads
- Data capture
- Asset management
- Comprehensive reporting
- Management of entire retail team
- Store opening and closing procedures
- Salary between £27,000 - £30,000 per annum dependant on experience pro-rata
- Great opportunity to learn and gain experience with immersive training to support you in the role
- Incentives above and beyond salary, including team activities
- A brilliant team of colleagues and friends
*Reduced-risk products (RRP) are products with the potential to reduce the risks associated with smoking.
All references to consumers, leads and trialists refer to existing adult smokers and vapers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Shop/Store Manager to work with a dynamic and growing company who really value their people.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.