Retail / Warehouse Stock Counter Assistant
£8.95 per hour
Our client is a leading provider of Retail stocktaking, merchandising and supply chain management services.
With over 3500 employees throughout the UK, we provide a hardworking and rewarding workplace with many progression opportunities.
- We are looking for Retail stock counters to add to our already successful team.
- Work will be carried out on different Retail customer sites and stores and travel will vary on a shift-by-shift basis. All travel is provided on the minibus.
- You will be responsible for ensuring stock is counted quickly and accurately using a handheld scanner.
- Being able to stand for prolonged periods of time is needed for the role and access equipment may have to be used on occasion to reach high stock
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be able to work unsociable hours including early mornings and during the night when required. As a result, we can only accept applicants 18 years and over
- You must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to work long shifts where required on large counts.
- With our innovative business, the technology changes and therefore being a quick learner is a key skill required.
- Any experience of handling stock is an advantage but not a necessity.
The Package/ Benefits
- £8.95 per hour
- Free Transport
- Progression Opportunities
- Generous Holiday Pay
- Pension Contribution
Our client is hiring NOW with immediate starts available.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.