Retail Central Operations Manager
Well established, growing Non-Profitable Organisation
Salary c£35,500 per annum + 30 days holiday plus bank holiday
Farringdon, London Head Office - Full Time 35 hours
Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced Retail Operations Manager looking for an exciting new challenge?
My client is a leading national charity retailer, with a large store portfolio across the breadth of the UK.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join them in the role of Retail Central Operations Manager, the charity just opened it's 100th store so this is an exciting time to join them.
Based in Head Office, you will be responsible for the provision of the central business support and administration service to the Retail department and leadership and management of the administration team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role working with a retailer or charity.
- Responsible for providing the administration support to the Retail Operations team ensuring that the Retail Management Team and Shop Teams are fully supported and valued.
- To manage and review current processes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Develop and implement a range of administration support systems to the retail directorate to ensure that day to day operational activities are fully supported and enabled.
- Manage, develop and implement communication methods to a dispersed multi-sited Retail Team ensuring that they are fully communicated to with regards to all property, finance and retail administration matters.
- Line management of the Retail Administrator and the Retail Administrative Assistant. - Recruit, train and develop your team.
- Providing management information to the Retail National People and Projects Manager and Head of Retail.
- Proven experience gained in a similar role
- The successful candidate should have experience of working in a fast paced retail or charity environment and will need exceptional organisational skills.
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders including suppliers and contractors
- Experience of using bespoke workflow databases such as Enable or other MIS
- Numeracy to level required for monitoring against budgets and the interpretation of statistics
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Knowledge of property administration
- Passionate and driven individual with an interest in the non-profit sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a current Retail Operations Manager to join a leading charity retailer.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up-to-date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.