Senior Allocator, Full-Time, 35 hours
Based at Head Office situation in Kennington, London
Salary between £22,000-£24,000 per annum dependant on experience plus great benefits!
My client is a vibrant, humorous card, gift & stationery retailer with 35 shops in the UK.
They are known for their great British sense of humour and outrageous jokes.
My client offers a range of greeting cards as well as stationery and quirky gifts.
An amazing opportunity as arisen for a Senior Allocator due to department expansion. This is a great time to join this dynamic and growing retailer!
The successful candidate will join the Merchandising team and support in all elements of Product delivery, from supplier to store/web.
Some experience of working in Retail or a Retail Head Office would be ideal but not essential. The successful candidate will have an eye for detail and be keen to understand what the data is telling them.
This is an ideal role for an MAA or Allocator looking for a new challenge.
Key responsibilities include the input and management of data and some interpretation of sales and stock data with analysis and commentary.
What You'll Need
- Experience of allocating stock across multiple outlets/channels, with awareness of optimum stock levels, demand and availability.
- Experience of forecasting replenishment volumes.
- Highly competent with Excel.
- Ideally experience gained working with a WSSI/OTB.
- Can demonstrate initiative, problem-solving and negotiation skills and have the ability to build and develop effective relationships.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great time management, prioritization, organisational skills and ability to multitask.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Great team culture within an inclusive brand.
- Wellbeing initiatives.
- Staff discount.
- Holiday allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Family vibe and regular socials.
If you are currently an Allocator looking for a new challenge or a Merchandising Admin Assistant looking for that next step, then please apply today
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.