Restaurant Manager - Cambridge
Fast Food / QSR
£30,000 - £35,000 + bonus
* NEW STORE OPENING *
My client is a well established franchise operator with a large portfolio of some of the world's most recognised fast food and quick service brands; they are looking for Restaurant Managers to join them to support their expansion plans. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting brand that is recognised globally in the fast food industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Restaurant Manager, General Manager or Store Manager within a fast-paced branded environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Leading and managing all aspects of your team
- Having complete accountability for the results of the restaurant and a focus on growing the business for the future
- Engaging your team with clear and achievable goals
- Being maniacal about building a strong culture in restaurant
- Create a customer focused environment and manage all customer complaints in line with company policy.
- Maximising the profitability of the restaurant by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs eg labour, food.
- All statutory and company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations must be strictly adhered to at all times and corrective action taken in a timely manner as necessary.
- Ensure that the correct level of supplies are ordered, deliveries checked and that stock levels are monitored on a daily and weekly basis and any discrepancies fully investigated and reported.
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned brand where you will receive unrivalled training and great progression opportunities. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply to this advert with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.