Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 PA + tips
Live in available!
We are recruiting for a 12-bedroom country Inn, restaurant and bar currently undergoing an incredible complete refurbishment. Since its closure in September 2019 a partnership formed between the Estate and the successful current operators of a Shropshire 3AA Rosette establishment, bringing together a wealth of experience in both food, drink, and accommodation.
We are now recruiting on behalf of them looking for passionate, experienced individuals who demonstrate excellence and attention to detail, in not only service levels, but also food and wine knowledge, local interests and a love for hospitality, to build and grow a new business and making it great within this magnificent county of Shropshire.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for driving the restaurant operation, leading the team, and driving revenue achieved over all service.
- Maintain and drive our standards; responsible for the continuous development of restaurant team members with the objectives of having a team who deliver sincere hospitality with food theatre and enthusiasm.
- Lead your team through motivation and education, working alongside the Management team to arrange training sessions and setting incentives to drive sales at micro-level.
- Manage the restaurant by having open lines of communication with the Head Chef, and implementing controls relating to the maximisation of table bookings.
- Uphold the senior role of being a Head of Department by always displaying a positive approach, leading by example, and never compromising on service standards.
The Ideal Restaurant Manager will have:
- Experience working in a similar role in a Restaurant or similar Hotel environment, preferably with a strong knowledge of Food and Wine.
- Confident and able to support all functions of the Food and Beverage operation.
- Successful candidates must demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for the role as well as their ability to show a long-term commitment to the brand as a real team player.
What we offer -
- A competitive salary and great tips shared equally throughout the team.
- A great work life balance.
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of an expanding and thriving business.
- Opportunity for progression.
- Live in available.
- Working in an exciting, stable, and growing company
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.