Restaurant General Manager - Bromley
Fast Food / QSR - New Opening
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum DOE
Our client is a franchise partner to one of the world's most recognised fast food and quick service restaurant brands; they are currently looking for General Restaurant Managers to join them to support their expansion plans. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part an ambitious and growing company, representing an exciting brand that is recognised globally.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Restaurant Manager, General Manager or Store Manager within a fast-paced branded restaurant environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Drive culture, resolve conflicts, communicate and motivate to drive results through others
- Provide leadership and coaching, developing Managers and Team Members and lead performance management process for all employees
- Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labour and ordering food and supplies, to successfully fulfil the needs of the restaurant
- Ensure local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met
- Drive customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in resolving serious customer issues and training managers to meet or exceed customer service standards
- Control Profit & Loss by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labour, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds
- Analyse sales, labour, inventory and controllable costs on a continual basis and coach on corrective action to meet or achieve margin and sales growth targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, people focused company where you will receive excellent progression opportunities. To apply for this role, please click the below links, attaching your CV and cover letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.