F&B/Restaurant Duty Manager
Salary 22-25k + excellent benefits!
We are currently seeking to hire a F&B Duty Manager for our prestigious client based in Birmingham, to assist with the smooth-running of their hospitality operations across their site.
The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working in a "Hands on" senior role assisting the front of house bar and restaurant team in a customer facing capacity.
The following main duties will also form part of the role:
· To provide service briefings to team outlining special requests, daily sales specials, and team duties. To install a positive approach towards upselling within the team
· To ensure good stock control through effective management of all areas
· To help develop a team which is high performing and customer focused
· To assist with the training and induction of new starters in the team and maintaining on the job development of team members.
· To assist with monitoring time and attendance records, conducting return to work interviews, investigations, in line with company procedures, and raising any issues with Hospitality Operations Manager.
What we need from you!
· Previous experience in a Supervisory / Duty Manager position
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work autonomously and be pro-active without having to be instructed.
· Proactive, team player approach.
· A positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities and procedures, including shift changes
· To always encourage a sense of collective responsibility.
This role offers excellent benefits including:
· 33 days holiday
· Generous Pension
· Life assurance up to x10 salary
· Free on-site parking
· 25% discounted dining at restaurants
· Various online discounts including dining, parking, travel, leisure, retail
· Employee Assistance Programme; free 24 hour counselling service
· Staff social fund
· Company funded events including Christmas Party and Christmas gift
· Range of flexible benefits available - such as dental insurance, travel insurance, holiday buy scheme
If you would like to be part of the team at this truly special venue, then please send an up to date CV following the links above.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.