Restaurant Assistant Manager - Fast Food / QSR
£24,000 per annum
My client is a well established franchise operator with a large portfolio of some of the world's most recognised fast food and quick service brands; they are looking for Assistant Managers to join them to support their expansion plans. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an exciting brand that is recognised as a global leader in the fast food industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience as an Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager or Store Manager within a fast-paced branded environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for people in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Support and assist the RGM in ensuring that the restaurant is correctly staffed to meet the needs of the business, recruiting additional staff as necessary and ensure that all employees are correctly trained.
- Support the RGM with team development and performance reviews.
- Ensure that those policies and procedures contained in the company handbook are followed.
- All statutory and company Health, Safety and Food Hygiene regulations must be strictly adhered to and Company Security Procedures to be rigorously followed.
- Manage all customer complaints in line with company policy, escalating issues where appropriate.
- Develop a strong sales culture in your store, setting team members and shift managers clear sales targets for every shift.
- Support and assist your RGM in maximising the profitability of the restaurant by understanding and controlling all restaurant costs eg labour, food. Monitor daily, weekly and periodically to ensure alignment to targets.
- Assist the RGM in completing weekly labour schedules to ensure all shifts properly staffed/managed and ensures that labour costs are in-line with budget.
- Complete all shift/daily paperwork and assist the RGM in the completion of the weekly and monthly paperwork.
- Ensure that the correct level of supplies are ordered, deliveries checked and that stock levels are monitored on a daily and weekly basis and any discrepancies fully investigated and reported.
- Deputise for RGM when required.
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned brand where you will receive unrivalled training and great progression opportunities. To apply for this role, please click the below links, attaching your CV and cover letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.