Regional HR Administrator/PA
Clacton on Sea
£19,300 per annum + excellent benefits
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for an Administration Assistant with a background in HR to support one of the Regional HR Business Partners. This role will involve working closely with the HRBP, undertaking PA duties such as diary management and expenses in addition to general administration and recruitment support. The ideal candidate will be efficient and organised with a confident phone manner, and good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint is essential. A full UK Driving Licence is also required.
- Manage the HRBP's inbox and diary
- Arrange meetings (including agenda preparation, room bookings, lunches, parking, accommodation etc. where needed)
- Support with seasonal recruitment (speaking to and screening candidates, arranging interviews, placing adverts)
- Collating and maintaining training and people plans
- Checking spreadsheets and chasing information with regards to people related compliance matters
- Meeting and greeting new starters and HR related visitors
- Minute and note taking for HR related meetings
- Processing expenses
- Maintain confidential files
- Create and maintain regional people related trackers such as uniform, probation dates etc.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities and discounted holidays.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.