Competitive Salary + Excellent Bonus and Incentives
Full or Part Time Positions Available
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional Customer Service?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team to achieve and deliver the best results?
C2 Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and customer focused individual to join a modern and forward thinking business in Shropshire.
This role would be suitable for someone used to working in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team. The business is experiencing year-on-year growth and we have exciting plans for the year, so this would be a great time to join!
This position involves no sales calls.
What will you be doing as a Recruitment Resourcer?
- Receive incoming enquiries from prospective and registered candidates via telephone and email
- Search for and identify job leads to pass on to different departments
- Source new candidates from a variety of platforms such as: internal database, jobsites, social media
- Conduct initial telephone screening and fully register candidates using specific procedures
- Interview candidates and identify suitable roles
- Coordinate with relevant consultants regarding live roles and specifications
- Format CVs and create candidate profiles
- Provide general administrative support
To be a successful Recruitment Resourcer you will need to:
- Be experienced in working within a customer focused environment
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to gain people's confidence
- Enjoy working as part of a team to deliver results, learn and share knowledge
- Be process driven and able to retain information speedily
- Be excellent at liaising with people at different levels and have a professional telephone manner
- IT Literate - MS Office programmes Word and Outlook
- Experience working in a recruitment based role is advantageous
If you are interested in the Recruitment Resourcer role and believe you have the suitable skills and experience to be considered, then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 1 week you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.