Pharmacy Stock Counter
£8.95 per hour
We are currently looking for a motivated, professional, and flexible individual able to work 5 days a week, within a small stock count team, counting our Pharmacy Clients.
This role will be based in the Dover area with the flexibility to travel around surrounding areas. Travel will be provided by a supportive Team Leader who you will take you to and from shift.
In this role, you are required to accurately count stock for Retail & Asset Solutions in various high street Pharmacies, this role is extremely important to ensure pharmacies are fully stocked with the medication required for local Doctors and Hospitals.
Please note all training is provided upon your first shift.
Previous stock, audit or retail experience is advantageous but not essential.
Applicants are expected to:
- Portray a professional manner.
- Obtain good communication skills.
- Have a good level of arithmetic, specifically multiplication.
- Be comfortable working with different levels of management.
- Willingness and ability to travel across different regions to shifts.
- Be flexible and willing to work on a casual work basis.
- Be committed to showing interest in work and carrying out shifts.
- Driving license (desired)
Please note all work will require prolonged periods of standing and some use of step stools and ladders. Some sites are in warehouses or large retail premises where you may be required to access and work with ground and high level stock, therefore you will be bending and stretching to reach stock throughout your shift and at times may possibly be outdoors.
This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think your suitable for this position, please APPLY.