Pharmacy Retail Team Leader
£21,000 Per Annum
As a Pharmacy Team Leader, you will take accountability for managing teams of up to 5 stock counters, delivering the end to end stock taking service while on our client's sites. The shift lengths vary, and we require flexible availability, you will be required to travel to a different client site each day and may occasionally be expected to stay away from home.
Days: Monday - Sunday (5 in 7 day working shift pattern)
Hours of work: Varied shift patterns AM and PM - 40 hours per week.
- Company Car
- Full Training
- Competitive hourly rate
- Mileage allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Progression opportunities
- Paid holiday
You will be expected to ensure the following within your team:
- Correct procedures and processes are followed
- Exceptional customer service standards are delivered on all sites
- Stock Counts are completed accurately and within the given time frame
- Team productivity is monitored and improved where possible
- A Full Driving License
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Basic IT skills
- The ability to remain focused when under pressure
- Manage time effectively and work without immediate supervision
- Willingness and ability to travel
Full training in our systems and client procedures will be provided.
We look forward to receiving your application.
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.