Pharmacy Retail Team Leader
£21,000 Per Annum
As a Pharmacy Team Leader, you will take accountability for managing teams of up to 5 stock counters, delivering the end to end stock taking service while on our client's sites. The shift lengths vary, and we require flexible availability, you will be required to travel to a different client site each day and may occasionally be expected to stay away from home.
Days: Monday - Sunday (5 in 7 day working shift pattern)
Hours of work: Varied shift patterns AM and PM - 40 hours per week.
- Company Car
- Full Training
- Competitive hourly rate
- Mileage allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Progression opportunities
- Paid holiday
You will be expected to ensure the following within your team:
- Correct procedures and processes are followed
- Exceptional customer service standards are delivered on all sites
- Stock Counts are completed accurately and within the given time frame
- Team productivity is monitored and improved where possible
- A Full Driving License
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Basic IT skills
- The ability to remain focused when under pressure
- Manage time effectively and work without immediate supervision
- Willingness and ability to travel
Full training in our systems and client procedures will be provided.
We look forward to receiving your application.