35-45k (D.O.E) Applications from newly qualified candidates welcome
Our client is an independent community pharmacy in Scotland that believes in friendly customer service with that personal touch. Supporting the local community, they have been a Family operated business for over 50 years.
The Pharmacist position is on a permanent basis with 30 to 40 hours available depending on your individual circumstances. Applicants should be available to work Monday to Saturday as per the Pharmacy rota.
We require a Pharmacist, who will work closely with the Superintendent Pharmacist to oversee the daily running of the business. The day to day duties would include taking on a number of responsibilities, including ensuring the standard operating procedures are in place to maintain the safe and effective operation of the pharmacy business.
The Pharmacist will report into the Superintendent Pharmacist and will require the follow:
· Registered with the General Pharmaceutical council
· Degree in Pharmacy BPharm or MPHarm
· Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications
· An up to date knowledge of changes within Pharmacy policies.
· Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· The ability to provide an excellent level of customer service and patient care
· Eligible to work in the UK
· A flexible and positive approach
The Ideal Pharmacist
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Pharmacist, or newly qualified and will be able to clearly demonstrate experience of the above duties within an independent environment. Excellent numerical and problem solving skills are essential, alongside the ability to go the extra mile with a can do attitude.
Exceptional communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for the Pharmacy Team in the absence of the Superintendent Pharmacist, as well as for customers and suppliers. The successful candidate will be proficient in SOP's and the operation of a busy business.
In return for your hard-work and commitment we offer:
· A competitive salary
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays
· Retail discounts
· Performance related bonus
· Excellent training and development opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity to join this well-established leading Pharmacy. Working with an experienced Team within a busy dispensary and retail environment.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.