Payroll Specialist - Home Counties
Salary £36,000 - £38,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
My client is a leading retailer who are experts in the hair and beauty industry. This retailer prides themselves on providing a first-class customer experience and an expert knowledge to all of their customers.
They are currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist to work in their Head Office located in Berkshire, Home Counties.
If you have experience working in a high volume payroll environment with hourly paid payroll and know Quinyx and SD Worx then we would love to hear from you!
- Assist the Payroll Manager with the delivery of project based work. This could, but is not exclusive to, relate to implementation of the new T& A System.
- Input change of detail information onto SD Worx.
- To monitor authorisation of documentation & identify any areas of non-compliance.
- Assume responsibility for reporting lines & costs centres in both the payroll, time management system, as well as office-based system.
- In-house P11D production on PAS software for company payrolls
- P46 quarterly reporting for the company car fleet.
- Carry out variable data & batch entry input and reconciliations at month end.
- These tasks include commissions, bonuses, timesheets, advance recovery, some sick calculations & payroll transfers.
- Assist the Payroll Manager in the checking of Gross to Net payroll reports prior to commit.
- UK & ROI Payrolls - Sick calculations (SSP & CSP).
- To be primarily responsible for the accurate recording of sickness documentation, on the company payroll system.
- Perform calculations of statutory sick pay in accordance with HMRC sick pay guidelines. To also calculate company sick pay and apply per company absence policy.
- Inputting new starter documentation onto the HR/payroll system.
- Inputting leaver information & calculating any accrued holiday pay due, or deductions to be made.
- ROI - Hourly paid employees. To support in the 'housekeeping' of the company's time management system for store base employees.
- BACS payments
- Completion of various month end tasks
- Previous use of SD Worx payroll software. Or Quinyx T&A software.
- Previous experience working on a payroll with hourly paid employees & time management software.
- Worked in a retail environment.
- Has working knowledge of auto enrolment pensions.
- Basic accounting skills, journal entry, control accounts. Or an understanding of cost centres.
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to work for a company that really do care about its people then this could be a great opportunity.
Please click on the apply button today to start your application.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.