Online Customer Service Advisor - Soft Furnishings
Salary £18,000 - £19,000 per annum dependant on experience + benefits
An established retail brand specialising in high quality soft furnishings is currently looking for a skilled and experienced Online Customer Service Advisor to join their team in Coventry. This role would suit someone who is currently working in Customer Services and is used to communicating with customers via online chat, email and telephone.
The office environment is a fun, friendly and warm place and the Head of Customer Services is looking for a candidate who likes to work in this type of environment.
Online Customer Service Advisor - The role:
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times, using our bespoke inhouse operating system, full training given
- Dealing with customer orders, taking Payments, dealing with complaints, processing online refunds, after sales care and ad hoc customer services duties
- Speaking to suppliers and couriers to chase up orders, report damages and arrange replacements
- Develop sales opportunities through customer interaction
- Maintaining good relationships with customers and suppliers
- Contribute to a positive, success driven environment within your team
Sales Consultant - The Person:
- Previous experience within a Customer Service role
- Outgoing personality with a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Excellent computer skills and telephone manner are both essential
- Professional, clear and polite oral & written communication
- Must have a methodical work ethic making sure tasks are completed in full and are well documented using the company CRM system.
- Good team player with a strong, natural sales-orientated approach to work
- Thrive on learning and have a proactive attitude towards work
To be successful in this role you should have experience in a strong customer service environment ideally within a retail environment but not essential.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.