Administration Assistant - Holiday Park
£19,700 per annum + excellent benefits
40 hours per week
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for an Administration Assistant to support the team at one of the company's largest holiday parks. Reporting to the Administration Manager, you will be responsible for providing efficient accounts and administration support to include invoice processing, collating employee files and ensuring health & safety records are up to date. This is back office role working within a small team, but may include some customer interaction. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel is essential, and knowledge of Sage would be beneficial.
- Prepare, check and collate all invoices and credits received for entry onto the accounting system in a timely manner.
- Record and file all invoices and documentation as directed by the Administration Manager or General Manager.
- Maintain owner accounts in filing systems and ensuring regular tests such as gas and electric checks are up to date.
- Maintain training records and employee files for all team members.
- Support with the accurate management and upkeep of the health & safety system, ensuring all training, audit and investigation documents are uploaded.
- Assist in coordination of the seasonal recruitment plan for the park, assisting in placing adverts, management of applications and completing preparation for recruitment events.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities and discounted holidays.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.