NetSuite Team Leader
Competitive salary + benefits
Our client is a leading 5* NetSuite Partner and Software Developer. We are currently recruiting a Development Team Leader for their Oracle NetSuite Division to manage the delivery of bespoke projects for their customers alongside the development and maintenance of complimentary NetSuite products.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to join the Senior Management Team of the NetSuite partner awarded with 'Outstanding Performance of the Year in the UK & Ireland' for last year.
The successful candidate will manage a talented team of NetSuite developers and work closely with the pre-sales, implementation and support teams to provide customers with an exceptional service. This will be a hands-on position and we are looking for a technically excellent developer with people management skills.
To be successful, you must be passionate about technology and wish to work in a fast-paced learning environment. You must understand the importance of achieving the optimum business systems solution for each customer and be able to technically architect development solutions to achieve our customers' goals.
For our client, Technical Expertise and Customer Service are at the heart of their business. A growing thirst for knowledge, advanced problem-solving skills, the ability to communicate to customers and communicate requirements to your team will be key to your success. If you want to lead an award-winning development team and think you have the technical acumen to succeed, then this is the position for you.
- Develop leading business applications for Oracle NetSuite
- Managing a team of NetSuite developers
- Scoping of development projects in conjunction with the sales and consultancy teams
- Management of NetSuite development projects within Jira
- Project scheduling and ensuring on time delivery
- Work across the suite of NetSuite applications, including SuiteCommerce Advanced
- Drive technical change in the organisation to keep us at the technological forefront
- Architect and design our software products based on best practises
- Continual development of your personal product and technical knowledge
- Management of training and upskilling staff within the NetSuite development team
- Developing a product roadmap in conjunction with the product manager for NetSuite Addon products
- Support and Maintain our existing product set and bespoke NetSuite customer applications
- Management of quality control for NetSuite development projects
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years management experience
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient in versioning tools such as Git
- An understanding of fundamental design principles
The following skills are desirable, and the candidate must be keen to learn:
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite Development (SuiteScript, RESTlets, Workflows, etc)
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks
- Knowledge of Python
- Atlassian Jira Project Management Software
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- 30 days annual leave, including statutory holidays
- 5% Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Death in Service Insurance
- Remote working or office based if local
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.