Mobile Warehouse Accuracy Leader & Checker - Leeds/Wakefield
£17,550 (non-driver) - £19,987 (driver with vehicle) per annum + £millage
Full Time Positions Available - ASAP Start Dates!
Our valued client is currently looking for a team of 2 people consisting of a Warehouse Team Leader and a Warehouse Operative/ Accuracy Checker to carry out stock audits in several of our client depots. This is an ideal opportunity to work with a friend or family member!
As a Warehouse Accuracy Checker, you will work as part of a dynamic and supportive team in what can be described as a fast-paced and target driven environment to ensure the stock entering or leaving the depot is accurate.
Our activities vary, so often, you may be required to work across multiple different workstreams such as Goods Inbound checks, Picker Accuracy audits and Load Adherence checks most of which require periods of manual handling.
- This is a full time permanent position providing support to several depots in Wakefield
- Rate of pay: £17,550(non-driver) - £19,987 (driver) per annum + £millage. Driver must have own vehicle
- Weekly hours: 37.5 hours plus daily 30-min unpaid break
- Shift Patterns: 5 out of 7 - Varies 6:00am - 6:00am (Contract specific)
- Working Environment - Ambient/Chilled/Frozen
- Audit the Inbound accuracy of supplier deliveries on the GFR program.
- Audit Picker accuracy of stock destined for stores and fully investigate all errors found.
- Adhere to agreed audit and error verification procedures at all times.
- Maintain integrity at all times.
- Ensure the expected productivity levels are achieved, in line with customer expectations.
- Review daily targets in line with customer expectations.
Our Clients Benefits
- Flexible working shifts patterns - just ask!
- Competitive salary with optional pension scheme
- Work with a friend or relative as part of the team
- Regular overtime is available
- Free onsite parking & subsidised canteen
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Recognition Awards and Incentives
- Genuine career progression
- Refer a friend bonus
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative and market-leading organisation providing audit services to some of the UK and Europe's largest Food, DIY and Apparel retailers. We engage, listen and work with our customers in a way they can trust, often operating as an extension of their own teams to deliver value-added business.
As leaders in innovation, we embrace new technologies and concepts. We were the first company to use barcode scanning with bespoke reporting, and we were also the first to implement wireless RF data transmission. In the Supply Chain field we are the only organisation providing the end-to-end GFR service to retailers and suppliers.
With approximately 3,500 employees, we have the largest pool of multi-skilled retail trained colleagues located throughout the UK and Ireland. We also have a fleet of over 70 minibuses ready to deliver count teams to any site in the UK, enabling us to deliver greater consistency in personnel and performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fun and flexible environment with a friend or family member with hours to suit so if you think you have got what it takes then click on the apply button today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.