Circa £45,000 + Benefits
Office / Home based
Our Client is one of the UK's largest independent foreign exchange providers with multiple retail sites across the UK. Reporting in to the Retail Director, this is a role that will expand further in the future and is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop the business.
- Manage in store marketing collateral and campaigns
- Identify and support key partner relationships
- Leverage and utilise partner digital capability to promote company products.
- Grow digital sales to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Bring creativity that delivers measurable financial return to our brands both online and in our store networks.
- Define customer journey to ensure ease of transactions and delivery options.
- Establish customer communications to manage marketing messages and transactional activity.
- Identify positive use of social media to build customer rapport.
- Define customer segments to support marketing activities.
- Create reporting to measure success and feedback to senior stakeholders.
- Ensure digital is considered as a key sales and customer retention/growth channel.
- Ownership of owned and associate brands and activities.
The ideal Candidate:
- Marketing and Digital Product Owner with a retail background within a large network
- B2C experience.
- Clear understanding of digital marketing tools and best practices.
- Big picture thinker, with the ability to spot opportunities, efficiencies, alternative uses of technology and resources.
- Proven relationship management experience of working with partners and vendors.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Good facilitation skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
- Some experience in content creation and performance marketing.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click the links below, attaching your CV and Cover Letter. We look forward to receiving your application
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.