Maintenance Gas Engineer - Supervisor - Holiday Park
£30,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are looking for an experienced Gas Engineer Supervisor to join the site in Porthcawl. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to execute all gas related maintenance work across the Park ensuring high levels of safety and standards are met at all times in order to exceed customer expectations.
- Completing all gas testing in accordance with current legislation.
- Ensuring the safe installation of any new gas appliances such as boilers, ovens and fires.
- Connecting, commissioning & testing of any newly sited holiday homes.
- Being aware of all safety expiry dates and have a planned schedule in place for test to be renewed.
- Assisting in training new and existing maintenance team members the correct and safe procedure for replacing gas cylinders.
- Ensuring relevant monitoring systems are updated upon the completion of jobs in order for the relevant actions to be taken.
The successful Person will:
- Be Gas Safe qualified.
- Hold all current gas safe qualifications including CCLP1LAV Core, CCLP1RPH Core, HTRLP2, CENWAT1, CKR1, CPA1, DAH1, MET1, and CCLP1PD.
- Experience of completing plumbing work would be preferential.
- Experience of completing gas work within holiday homes would be desirable.
- Have a strong understanding of health & safety legislation.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.