Leisure Activities Manager
up to £35,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 was huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for an Activities Experience Manager to oversee the on-park experience offering consisting of the Leisure, Activities and Entertainment departments. The ideal candidate will have experience as a manager within a leisure environment co-ordinating activity and entertainment programmes, whilst possessing excellent business acumen, strong communication skills and uncompromising standards. The successful candidate will lead a large team across an enhanced range of indoor and outdoor activities and the main goal of the role is to deliver an industry leading on park experience whilst maximising revenue and profit.
- Managing, organising, controlling and supervising efficiently the Leisure, Activities and Entertainment departments in line with current company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring delivery of the financial target of the departments P &L and company guest experience KPI's.
- Recruiting, retaining, motivating, training and consistently developing your team.
- Managing agreed budgets of controllable expenses and wage costs.
- Ensuring quality, compliance, Health & Safety and safeguarding standards across the Department.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.