Kitchen Porter - luxury hospitality venue
Full time 45hrs - up to £25,000 per annum
Live in options available
A fantastic opportunity to join an established luxury hospitality brand in Gloucestershire. My client is looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the team at their beautiful venue in Cirencester. Live in options are also available.
Kitchen Porter - The role:
- To assist in the smooth running of the Kitchen service
- To deliver excellent standards of cleanliness and hygiene whilst maintaining agreed standards of service and product delivery in the kitchen
- Ensure that all areas and equipment are cleaned to the highest standard
- To be fully conversant with the hazardous substance regulations
Kitchen Porter - The person:
- Ability to work under the pressure in a busy kitchen
- High working practices and standards
- Positive and can do attitude
- Good team player
No particular experience is needed for this role apart from a positive attitude and a good work ethic, training will be provided for the rest. A great opportunity to begin a career within the hospitality industry.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.