Recruitment Officer / Internal Recruiter - Hospitality & Leisure
£25,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Office based or Remote working available with regional travel required.
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and results driven recruiter to provide a proactive full end to end recruitment service to internal Hiring Managers across our clients business along with ensuring value added and Best Practice initiatives, processes and policies.
- Support, advise, guide and challenge Hiring Managers to provide quality appointments across the business.
- Effectively recruit quality Team Members within the KPI of 35 days' time to fill to ensure a professional and seamless candidate journey for both internal and external candidates.
- Talent bank and proactively source talent, both internally and externally, to ensure skilled individuals are ready for appointment.
- Develop and lead Recruitment processes and projects which ensure the constant improvement of service and standards to the business.
- Design and implement the candidate attraction strategy including creating adverts, posting vacancies, direct sourcing, screening applications and liaising with suppliers.
- Work as a Trusted Expert in the field of Recruitment, as an internal agency, to recommend benchmarking and competitor analysis to make key business decisions.
- Conduct the pre-screening of all candidates both on the phone and face to face.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Full end to end recruitment experience.
- Proven experience of managing multiple recruitment campaigns simultaneously.
- Ability to operate within a fast paced environment, prioritising multiple tasks.
- Effective organisational and communication skills.
- Knowledge of selection and assessment tools.
- Previous experience of proactive headhunting and sourcing techniques is desirable.
If this sounds like you then please apply via the links with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.