HR Business Partner - North (Field based)
Expanding, vibrant and dynamic hospitality brand
Salary £40,000 to £50,000 per annum + excellent benefits including bonus!
Are you an experienced HR professional looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you looking for a company that truly values their people and continuously innovates?
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing restaurant brands in the UK?
Our client is an international quick-service restaurant operator, who have experienced rapid growth in the last few years within the UK. Focusing on an American-themed menu, this brand offers a quality product that is freshly made to order and fully customisable. There are plans to grow the brand further within the UK, and it is due to this that we are looking for a Regional Human Resources Business Partner to join to join the company.
The HR Business Partner must be passionate about operations and will work closely with the restaurant teams and Area Managers to ensure that the full employee life cycle is running effectively and that the employee proposition is industry leading. Some project work will be required in addition to generalist HR responsibilities, succession planning, ER and L&D.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this is a field based role that will include home working, regular visits to restaurants across the region and the London Head Office, and a full UK driving licence and excellent transport links is essential. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role working with a large brand within hospitality, although retail or leisure experience will also be considered.
- Build and maintain relationships with employees at all levels, from Team Member to Director and provide coaching and support on best practices with a focus on upskilling.
- Take a proactive approach to offering Employee Relations advice and guidance, particularly in relation to grievances, disciplinaries, absence and performance.
- Promote the company culture and guide managers to always do the right thing.
- Support Area Managers with succession planning and developing a talent pipeline within their teams.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and work collaboratively with the HRBP team.
- Track ER trends through data and insight and ensure learning materials and resources up to date.
- Research, write and launch legally-compliant policies and management guides that capture the identity of the brand.
- Involvement in and ownership of project work as required.
- Create employment contracts, deal with reference requests, manage the HR inbox and ensure employee files are kept up to date.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HRBP or Senior HR Adviser to join a rapidly expanding organisation with a truly unique people culture. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.