HR Business Partner
Well established, growing Non-Profitable Organisation
Salary £40,000 per annum + company car
Field and Home based - East of England - North East to South East
Are you an experienced Retail HR Business Partner looking for an exciting new challenge?
My client is a leading national charity retailer, with a large store portfolio across the breadth of the UK.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join them in the role of HR Business Partner, the charity just opened it's 100th store so this is an exciting time to join them.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this is a field-based role that will include home working, regular visits to stores across the region and the London Head Office, so a full UK driving licence and excellent transport links is essential.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role working with a large retailer, although hospitality and leisure experience will also be considered.
- As an HR Business Partner for this charity retailer, you will be responsible for delivering a 'value added' generalist HR service and giving full support to the Area Managers and Regional Manager.
- You will be responsible for managing complex casework including disciplinary and capability processes, absence management and right to work issues.
- You will build a strong understanding of the Retail vision, sales targets and workforce in order to influence how the charity can drive profit through people.
- You will Partner closely with the Regional & Retail Area Managers with regards to Workforce Planning, Recruitment, Induction, ER Cases, Compliance, Pay & Benefits, Talent Management, Learning & Development & Leavers.
- This is a challenging role that will provide you with the ability to become involved in a variety of HR initiatives to ensure that the charity achieves its strategic goals.
- Previous experience as HRBP / HR Advisor within a multi-site business (ideally retail or hospitality)
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Experience gained in a similar role and have a sound knowledge of employment law.
- Ideally you will have completed your CIPD Level 5 qualification or be close to completion.
- You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to influence others with sound commercial understanding and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- You will be expected to travel extensively throughout the East of England including overnight stays but will be responsible for the East Regions.
- Experience of developing policies, coaching managers and project management are also necessary for this role.
- Strong ER & Employment Law Knowledge.
- Emotionally intelligent, assertive and commercial - yet kind and caring.
- Resilient and able to deal with complex and difficult ER matters.
- Clean Driving Licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HRBP to join a leading charity retailer.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up-to-date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.