HR Advisor - Hospitality
Leicester Square, London
Salary 35-40k + benefits
Our client is the largest independently owned Cinema brand in the UK; we are currently looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their support team based in Leicester Square.
The ideal candidate will have experience working across a multi-site business within hospitality, leisure or retail and be CIPD qualified.
The successful candidate will provide effective operational and strategic support to the HR Manager and Key Stakeholders within the wider company. Ensuring all end service users in the business are provided with concise and timely information, advice and guidance on HR processes and procedures.
The role will work and liaise with the HR Manager as directed for other associated business within the Company for any HR Advice & Support.
Key areas of the role will include:
- Employee Relations
- Training and Development
- HR Metric Reporting
- Project Work
- General Admin Support
Key knowledge and experience needed:
- Working in a HR generalist environment with at least 3 years proven experience within a HR Advisory role working across Head Office functions and a multi-site business.
- CIPD qualified to graduate level or working towards this
- Experience in managing multiple and complex ER cases end to end
- Excellent knowledge and application of UK employment legislation and HR management practices
- Experienced in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Experience in Change Management i.e. structural changes, TUPE, consultations and redundancies
- Approachable and personable with good listening skills, an open mind and empathic.
- Strong strategic influencing, persuading and negotiating skills at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to coach and train others
Benefits of the role include:
- Life Assurance x 3 basic salary
- NEST Pension scheme
- 25 days Annual leave plus BHs
- Dental Insurance - Contributory
- Free Cinema tickets and up to 50% discount on retail goods
- WOW card - Discounts at various places such as restaurants, retail outlets and Entertainment venues in the Heat of London business areas
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic brand, if you feel this role is for you, then please apply via the links in the advert with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.