Well established, growing Non-Profitable Organisation
Salary c£25,500 per annum plus great benefits including a generous holiday allowance of 30 days plus bank holidays
Home Working and Office Based
Are you an experienced HR Administrator looking for an exciting new challenge?
My client is a leading national charity retailer, with a large store portfolio across the breadth of the UK.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join them in the role of HR Administrator, the charity just opened it's 100th store so this is an exciting time to join them.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a role that will include home working and working from the London Head Office at least 2 days per week.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role with experience gained in using HR software, Cascade HR would be an advantage.
- To develop and deliver an efficient/professional Human Resource employee lifecycle administration service for both retail and office based staff with an emphasis on HR compliance and system processing.
- Maintain accurate electronic HR records using the HR and recruitment systems (Cascade HR and Networx Recruitment).
- To be the first point of contact within the HR Department directing enquiries as appropriate to HR team members.
- Create and update template letters on the e-signature system.
- Mail merge contracts, staff change letters and any other letters through the online e-signature system.
- Staff absence recording and alerting HR colleagues to long term sickness.
- Administer employee benefits scheme e.g. childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, pensions and any others.
- Drafting and issuing letters relating to maternity, paternity and flexible working requests.
- Ensure HR payroll administration is provided in a timely manner and is up to date and accurate.
- Working with the Payroll Manager at the end of the payroll period to ensure data is accurately transferred.
- Experienced gained in the role of HR Administrator.
- An understanding of HR and employment practises.
- Up to date knowledge of DBS.
- Previous knowledge of working with an HR Information Management System.
- Previous knowledge of working with Cascade HR would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of a range of ACAS policies and procedures.
- CIPD qualified would be desirable.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment.
- High attention to detail, methodical and a strong communicator.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR Administrator to join a leading charity retailer.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up-to-date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.