Head of Property
Salary - £50,000 to £60,000 + Benefits
A successful entrepreneurial family company is looking to recruit a Senior Property Manager for their Property Management department managing the company's privately-owned property portfolio predominantly in North West & Central London which comprises of circa 250 properties. The property portfolio comprises of HMO's, self-contained flats, mixed-use property.
As Head of Property Management, you will be responsible for a department team, manging a portfolio in the Greater London area.
- Lettings and management and a clear understanding of Assured shorthold tenancies
- Maximising rental income and ensuring voids are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring properties are well maintained and costs are well controlled
- Driving continuous improvement in the property management processes
- Managing and motivating a department
- A good understanding of property maintenance and overseeing in house contractors as well as third party contractors
- Planning routine and reactive maintenance
- Supporting staff to ensure tenants satisfaction and a compliant property management service
- Carrying out property inspections both planned and adhoc
- Dealing with adhoc problems and unforeseeable situations
- Handling complaints and providing solutions
- Property management software packages and MS Office
- Having leadership qualities as well as working effectively alone
- Regular liaison and reporting to the Company CEO
- Carrying out evictions and dealing with both the County Court and Bailiffs where necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Familiar with local authority licencing requirements
To apply for this position, a full valid driving licence as well as a minimum of 8 years prior property management experience is essential. The hours will be Monday - Friday 9am-6pm.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a private property company / Landlord in managing their entire property portfolio, as well as leading an in-house support team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and growing organisation who pride themselves on creating a dynamic working environment. If you feel you have the right skills and passion for this role, please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.