Head of Operations - Fast Food Delivery
55-60k + Car Allowance and Bonus
We are currently seeking an established, commercially focussed and ambitious Head of Operations to join our client, an expanding franchise representing one of the most well-known takeaway brands in the UK.
The Head of Operations will oversee mainly the franchise operations team for the delivery division, this role is to provide strategic direction and leadership to maximize the potential retail profit, develop effective teams and implement appropriate business initiatives in line with the brands and franchise business strategy for growth.
Reporting into the Principal Operator/Franchise Owner this role sits on the Franchise Leadership Team. The role will also oversee the company's two fitness Clubs. With 23 fast-food stores already in the UK, the aim of this role will be grow the portfolio to 50+.
Key Responsibilities of this role will include:
· Lead and develop a team of currently 3-4 Area Managers, with a view to up to 14, to their fullest potential.
· Take a lead in driving a positive customer experience through operations excellence, team member capability and response to market initiatives.
· Lead the team to drive exceptional profit performance vs annual operating plan, implement initiatives to drive sustainable improvement across bottom performing stores.
· Drive a 'people capability first' agenda to ensure an increase in the bench strength of the regions people year on year. Which includes ensuring that all field employees are trained and certified per brand standards.
· Awareness of competitive activity; work with the marketing team to ensure we protect leadership position of our brands.
· Drive continual improvement across the areas Balanced Scorecard/ business performance, develop strategic plan for operations team to deliver service, profit and people objectives.
The knowledge and skills we require include:
· Operational experience within a fast moving multi-site environment.
· Track record of leading a Field Operations team, ideally in the restaurant and hospitality sector.
· Commercial acumen and strategic thinking, strong organizational skills and ability to drive results.
· History of delivering sales growth and P&L profit conversion.
· Strong commitment to, and track record of, coaching and people development.
· Travel across UK required for the role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established franchise and lead them to huge growth. If you would like to apply for this role, please follow the links in the advert.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.