Customer Experience Manager - Holiday Park
£23,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. Staycations are huge at present, making this the perfect time to join the company!
We are currently looking for a Customer Experience Manager who will be responsible for delivering excellence in Owner experience, working with all team members and departments to influence and collaborate. The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar customer focused role, with the ability to build and maintain exceptional stakeholder relationships and an excellent commercial awareness.
- Deliver Owner interaction through all communication channels to engage & develop a strong community whilst enhancing experience
- Work closely with the HOD on park, other park teams and Central Support team to achieve and align brand standards, best practice and expectations
- Understand, analyse and effectively use, insight and customer feedback to identify emerging issues promptly and proactively solve problems before they escalate.
- Take accountability and be responsible for managing all customer/owner complaints
- Training, Coaching and building the capability of the experience team
- Identify and maximise opportunities for Owners by understanding the needs of the customer to maximise revenue across all channels
- To be a key contact point and knowledge bank on local area to assist in tailoring the customer experience including forums and owner events such as newsletters/forums/pre-arrival calls and on park experience which is all engaging and and relevant.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities, discounted holidays and discretionary bonuses.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.