Shropshire Based with Travel
Salary: Up to £50,000 plus car allowance and excellent benefits
Our trusted client is a business that provides solutions to prevent & treat fuel problems with a key specialism in the microbiological contamination of hydrocarbon fuels. They provide services to all fuel-using industries from small yachts to global mining companies.
As the largest downstream fuel additive supplier in the UK, we are now looking for an enthusiastic General Manager to head up their in Shropshire. This is an ambitious company which puts people at the heart of growth and success.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director and essentially cover the day to day running of the business including its small team. The role will be 90% office based at our head quarters in Shrewsbury. You will already be an experienced leader with experience of delivering key management KPI's.
Duties and Requirments
- Day to day running of the business
- Staff reviews and 121's
- Site visits across UK & Europe
- Management of staff including engineers & administrators
- monthly catch up meetings and performance reviews
- must be flexible and adapt to complex situations.
- Demonstrate behaviours in line with our company values: Respect, Accountability, Reliability & Integrity.
- Basic level of computer skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Previous experience with fuels or chemicals highly desirable
- Full driving license and car owner
- In addition to your basic salary there are significant opportunities to earn bonuses and overtime
- 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
- 23 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Annual Pay Review process
- General perks, benefits & discount offerings.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company with a difference with lots of exciting long term plans. If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.