General Manager - Leading Leisure Provider
£26-28k + monthly and quarterly bonus opportunities!
Do you have a passion for football and sport? Our client is top of the league when it comes to 5-a-side with over 40 football centres throughout the UK. Not all 5-a-side pitches are created equal which is why they have all-weather 5-a-side arenas just like Europe's top clubs!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated General Manager at our 5-a-side complex in Dartford. The General Manager is a hands-on role and you will have full control of the sales and operation of the site as well as managing, training and developing of the team.
General Managers must be sales focused and will be responsible in achieving maximum capacity whether through repeat customers, marketing or enticing corporate businesses to join a league. The position entails working flexible hours to provide management cover at all times with shifts.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience working towards financial KPI's - the centres are based on financial performance, the number of league games, the number of standard games, children's parties, bar takings and the % of games played.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - you will need to build a good rapport with customers, team captains, local schools and football coaches.
- Organisation and management skills- you will be responsible for a range of internal staff from reception to referees, as well as working towards sales targets.
- Birthday Holiday
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Access to employee assistance careline for you and your family
- Life assurance scheme
- Managers Bonus scheme based on KPI's
- Team incentives
- Annual GM conference
- Uniform provided
If you are currently the General Manager of a multi-function leisure environment such as a bar, restaurant, nightclub, hotel, bowling alley, cinema, pub, bistro, gym, leisure centre or sports club - this could be the role for you!!
Don't miss this opportunity; APPLY TODAY!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.