General Manager - Boutique Cinema and Restaurant
Salary 38-43k per annum
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic and very unique opportunity on behalf of our client. Taking control of a recently opened exciting boutique cinema concept from one of the leading independent cinema companies in the UK, our client brings a truly unmatched cinematic experience, merging cinema with a fabulously designed café and bar, offering a tantalizing range of food and drink.
The venue consists of fully licensed studios boasting luxurious extra wide sofas along with excellent sight and sound that unleash your senses, including state of the art laser projection to ensure an outstanding and unforgettable experience. Coupled with a striking bar & lounge, this is the new home of good vibes and fun times, any day of the week.
Are you the person that can lead a new team in Cheltenham and deliver this vision?
What we are looking for:
- An experienced leader who inspires & motivates a team
- Someone with a knowledge and passion for film, good food and drinks.
- An enthusiasm to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- A proven ability to drive and deliver financial key performance indicators.
- An appetite to be part of something new and a determination to help us expand our brand.
- Ability to manage large teams in a multi-faceted environment.
Things we would like:
- Food safety Level 2 trained
- Personal license holder
- Savvy with social media
- Have at least 3 years' General Management experience in a fast-paced customer focused environment.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary & pay rates with annual pay review
- Private Health Care
- Pension scheme
- Regular development review
- Complimentary cinema tickets for you & your friends
- Discount on all food & drink
If you think you have what we are after and you are excited about having the opportunity to help shape a business, please apply with your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability following the links below.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.